Denial of responsibility
1. The information placed on the pages websitemakers.xyz (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for free familiarization of users with questions that may be of interest to them.
2. All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is carried out exclusively at your discretion and at your own risk.
3. Administration (Site owners, officials, directors, shareholders, founders, employees, agents, administrators, moderators, moderators, moderator assistants, routers, curators and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. Site websitemakers.xyz is a project with open content. Its structure allows anyone who has access to the Internet to change its content, therefore the Site and its Content are freely provided as an act of goodwill, on an “as is” basis, without entering into any agreements or agreements between you, the users of this Site, The Administration, the owners of the servers on which it is hosted, or by someone else, in any way connected with this or related projects, which [the contracts] may become the subject of direct claims.
5. The Administration does not give any assurances or guarantees regarding the Site and its Content, including without limitation, timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, accessibility or compliance for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, with respect to the fact that when using the Site, there will be no errors, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will not contain viruses or other malicious codes, and that the Content and the Site do not violate rights of third parties.
6. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are placed for the convenience of users and do not mean that the Administration approves the content of other sites. In addition, the Site Administration assumes no responsibility for the availability of these resources and for their content. This statement applies to all links provided on the Site, and to the materials of all websites accessible through banners and links on the website at websitemakers.xyz.
7. It is the responsibility of the Administration not to control the legality or illegality of the information transmitted (any, including but not limited to information transmitted between users, internal transfer of information in the form of various links, texts or archives), determining the ownership or legitimacy of the transfer, reception or use this information.
8. The Administration takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legitimacy of the Content, but it does not assume responsibility for the actions of persons or organizations, directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of information available on the Site or received through it, as provided by the Administration, so and third parties.
9. In accordance with current legislation, the Administration disclaims any representations or warranties that may be otherwise implied and disclaims liability with respect to the Site, the Content and its use. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our Site, the occurrence of dependence, decrease in productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of programs or data in Your information systems or otherwise, arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any linked Internet site, or the inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle time or delay in transmission, computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
10. For advertising placed on the Site, only the advertiser is liable. The site specifically notifies that it does not guarantee the possibility of purchasing or using certain goods or services at prices and / or on terms specified in the advertising blocks (texts, banners). You agree that the Site is not responsible for any consequences (including any damage) arising from any relationship with advertisers.
11. The Site provides for the possibility to send users questions, comments, suggestions and other information with a view to including it in accordance with